Sunday, March 08, 2015
Hello Friends. After viewing the title of this post you are excited right? Yes! Why not. Here, I am posting a way and a New Blogger Help Forum from where you can get free help from pro Bloggers Like Me, Mohammad, Rohan, Templatezy and a Few Others. From here, you can get every type of blogger help like, You can request for a review or say some Pro Blogger to help you Privately. Not every time this Blogger Forum is just asking. You can also help each other because in Blogging an person is not perfect. But Now, I think you are thing that why to help others? for Mankind? Not just for mankind! You will get a big prize of this!
What Prize You Will Get After Helping Others?
Hmm.. Now, What Prize You will gain after helping others? First Thing, After helping others, You will become well known in Blog-o-sphere. And the second is thanking from other blogger and appreciation. But, a newbie blogger don't need this write? He need high quality backlinks to achieve success. So, the third and biggest prize for you is, You will Get a High Quality Backlink from MBT because MBT has started this Blogger Forum and is a Very Popular and High PR Blog. So, Getting backlinks from MBT will help you to achieve success. But Remember! getting backlink is not so easy! How? Read bellow.
Trust Levels, Key to Get DoFollow Backlinks.
Yeah... Trust Levels in this Help forum are keys of getting Do-follow backlinks. There are 4 types of Trust Levels. When you achieve at least 3rd Trust Level, You will get a Dofollow backlink. Bellow are the Description of Trust levels and also, how to achieve them.
They are users who just created a new account.
Users at trust level 0 cannot...
- Send private messages to other users
- Reply as new topic in the right gutter (UI removed)
- Flag posts
- Post any images
- Post any attachments
- Post more than 2 hyperlinks in a post
- Have actual links in the 'about me' field of their profile (will be silently and temporarily converted to plain text)
- Mention more than 2 users in a post
If a user sticks around long enough to read a bit, Discourse now trusts them as a basic user.
They can get to trust level 1 by...
- entering at least 5 topics
- reading at least 30 posts
- spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
Users at trust level 1 can...
- use all core Discourse functions
- Upload images and attachments if enabled
- Edit wiki posts
- Flag posts
- have all new user restrictions removed
Members keep coming back to the site, and have participated long enough to earn complete citizenship.
They can get to trust level 2 by...
- visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
- casting at least 1 like
- receiving at least 1 like
- replying to at least 3 different topics
- entering at least 20 topics
- reading at least 100 posts
- spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
Users at trust level 2 can...
- Use the "Invite others to this topic" button for one-click onboarding of new users to participate in topics
- Invite outside users to PMs making a group PM
Ninjas are the most active readers and reliable contributors over long periods of time. They are extremely regular and participate actively.
They can get to trust level 3 by...
This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days...
- must have visited at least 50% of days
- must have replied to at least 30 different topics
- of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
- of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
- must have received 30 likes, and given 40 likes.*
- must not have received more than 3 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- must not have been suspended
*These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs. All of these must be true.
Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.
Users at trust level 3 can...
- re-categorize and rename topics
- access a private "frequent flier's lounge" category only visible to users at trust level 3 and higher
- have all their links followed (they remove automatic nofollow! )
- spam flags cast on TL0 user posts immediately reach the action threshold
They are the real Big Guys i.e. Leaders of the community, granted with all administrative privileges. They are responsible for maintaining the forum decorum and keeping it alive and clean. They are the only folks you need to approach first for reporting security threats or asking for critical help.
- You Sign Up and Reach pro Blogger Here
- Get More Info About Trust Levels Here
- Welcome to Blogger Help Forum Here
- Send Private message to Me Here
- Send Private Message to Admin Here
So Friends, start getting free help and giving free help and also gaining Backlinks from Help Forum. If you want to get help from us on your posted topic on help forum, just leave @Shivansh and a notification will automatically come in our notification box and we will help you for free! Thank You!