Friday, May 29, 2015
How to Get Optimized Content Of Your Blog Using Google Pagespeed?
If you also want to get optimized content of your blog using Google Pagespeed then here’s the tutorial of how to get the optimized content of your blog using Google Pagespeed.
Steps are following:
- Go to Google’s Pagespeed Homepage and their, put your blog’s URL and press enter.
- Now, scroll down and reach at the end of the page.
- Click on it and you will get a file in your download folder named ‘optimized_contents’.
- Open it, you will find three folders and one file in it (it will be a .zip file).
- Extract that three folders’ content.
- See those files and if you think, this optimized file is better than the one you have on your blog, just upload it (tip: Use Google Drive for uploading) and use it on your blogger blog. But firstly, back-up your template.
Important:- This new Google Pagespeed’s feature is only able to give out you maximum ten mega bytes (10 MB) of optimized content of your blog. If, your blog’s non-optimized content is more than ten mega bytes, Google Pagespeed will not include it in the .zip file. If you want to check which of your blog’s non-optimized file is not in the zip, then simply open the ‘MANIFEST’ named file on the zip’s root by Notepad and see how to many file URLs are with 'NOT INCLUDED' tag. Those files are your blog’s non-optimized files but not included in the optimized contents provided by Google Pagespeed.
Final Words by Author
I hope you liked this post because this Google’s update was so silent and not much people know about it. Google has launched this tool to help newbie bloggers, developers to optimize their content for mobile devices and for desktop devices. The optimized contents make your blogger blog load speed fast so it is good for your blog’s SEO. Thanks!