Saturday, June 06, 2015
You know what is shortcode right? If no, then- Shortcode is a plugin developed by MBT which allows you to create shortcodes in your posts, comments and on sidebar of your blog. Today, we have created one more shortcode for blogger that allows you to add different blockquotes for different languages.
DEMO: See live demo here.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > Edit HTML
- Press Ctrl+F3 to open search box and type ]]></b:skin> on that search box and press enter.
- Above ]]></b:skin>, paste bellow CSS:
- This CSS is compressed so it won’t effect your site’s page loading time.
- Now again search for ‘<body>’ and below it, place following code:
How to Use this Blockquote Shortcode?Now let’s learn how to use this shortcode on Blogger-
- Let’s create a html blockquote. To create it, use below like code:
[blockquote type='htmlcode' code='YOUR HTML,JS, CSS HERE!'/]Output:
- At last, let’s create a CSS blockquote. To create it,:
[blockquote type='csscode' code='YOUR CSS HERE!'/]Output: